Yangon Classic Tour – 3 Days in Golden City
$ 181 per personINQUIRE NOW →
The 3-day Yangon classic tour is the perfect window looking into the life of people in Yangon. Classic but not really classic, this recommended tour is designed to give you a chance to cast a different light on the normal tourist route. Just 3 days and you will feel that this is the best tour in Yangon you have ever seen.
Yangon Classic Tour with Highlights of Yangon
Arriving in Yangon, welcome on arrival and transfer to hotel in Yangon for check in. Yangon, the former capital of Myanmar, is a joy to explore with crumbling old buildings standing alongside modern high rises, serene temples adjacent to buzzing tea shops and friendly Myanmar smiles all around.
Enjoy a short Yangon city tour by walking downtown to get orientated and learn about the city’s history, culture and architecture. You also have chance to visit the impressive Shwedagon Pagoda, a not-to-be-missed pagoda in Yangon, at the late afternoon. Walking around this gilded pagoda as local worshippers chant evening prayers is an unforgettable experience. Round off the day by a visit to China Town where you can see many street stalls. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Yangon Classic Tour with Circular Train Experience (B)
In the morning, we enjoy circular train trip which loops around the outskirts of the city. Travelling by this train is a good way to discover suburb as well as Myanmar culture. Disembark and then continue exploring Yangon by local trishaw and on foot which can help you gain deeper insight to the lives of the city’s residents.
Transfer back to city centre to visit the Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda and the green oasis of Kandawgyi Park. Take time visiting Bogyoke Market (also known as Scott market) for some souvenirs and handicrafts before end of day. Meals on your own. Overnight in Yangon.
Yangon Classic Tour Ending (B)
In the morning, after breakfast, say goodbye to Yangon in Myanmar and we believe that your time in this Golden Land is the best story to tell your friends when you are back home.
Your Yangon classic tour includes the following services:
- Accommodation on shared twin room basis with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Activities and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking guides (different guides in each destination – one guide per town)
- Ground transportation with air conditioned vehicle (where available) with drivers on touring days
- Entrance fees for visits mentioned in the program (except camera fees)
- Drinking water and refreshing towels on touring days
Your Yangon classic tour excludes the following services:
- International airfare
- Visa fee for Myanmar
- Transfer for dinners if meals are not included in the itinerary.
- Drinks during meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, laundry etc.)
- Peak season surcharges (Myanmar Water Festival, Christmas, New Year, etc.)
- Christmas and New Year compulsory dinner supplement (TBA at time of booking)
- Early check in and late check out from hotel
- Tips for guides, driver and other suppliers
- Any other services/items not mentioned in inclusions
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Yangon Classic Tour – 3 Days in Golden City. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
Kengtung is an ideal place for trekking thanks to its sloping mountains, hills with beautiful natural views. The route of trekking Yangon to ...