Yangon to Bagan – 4 Day Exploration: Flight Transfer
$ 527 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Discover a bustling Yangon City with its stunning and holy pagodas: Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda, Sule Pagoda and Shwedagon Pagoda as well as the Scott Market.
- Explore Bagan, a sacred and ancient land with more than 3,000 temples and monasteries.
- Enjoy the spectacular sunset view with the amazing mountainous landscapes.
- Experience Myanmar culture including traditional lacquer-ware and jade as well as jewelry workshops.
The 4-day Yangon to Bagan tour by flight offers you a chance to visit all highlighted attractions in Yangon and Bagan, two awesome destinations in Myanmar. Both of them are also the former capitals of Myanmar with spectacular natural sightseeing and numerous magnificent pagodas such as Shwedagon and Shwe Sandaw Pagoda. With the journey from Yangon to Bagan, we promise you fantastic moments and memorable experience for your Yangon travel.
Yangon Arrival & City Tour
Arriving in the airport, welcome on arrival and transfer to hotel in Yangon for check in. Bustle up to explore the city with visiting Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda and Karaweik Palace with a nice view of the Royal Lake.
While walking from Pagoda of Sule to China town, you also can admire the amazing architecture of Yangon with its British colonial buildings. Turn the way to the Shwedagon Temple, the most spiritual pagoda for the Burmese, to contemplate the golden sunset. Overnight at hotel in Yangon
Yangon to Bagan (B)
On this day, after breakfast, we will transfer to the airport for flight from Yangon to Bagan, an indispensable destination offered by any Myanmar travel agent. Then we will take a visit to the colourful Nyaung U Market where you can see the daily activities of people here.
After that, the full day is for exploring the most outstanding pagodas of Bagan such as Shwezigon Pagoda, Htilominlo Temple, Gubyaukgyi Temple, Ananda Temple, Thabinnyu Temple, Dhammayangyi Temple and Shwe Sandaw Pagoda, the highest pagoda in Bagan. Pay a visit to Myinkaba village to experience Myanmar’s unique handicraft – traditional lacquer-ware. Overnight at hotel in Bagan.
Bagan – Yangon (B)
Today, take a flight from Bagan to Yangon and continue Yangon sightseeing. Visit Kabar Aye, known as the World Peace Pagoda, and the Narga Hlainggu Hillock, a scripture-teaching centre for nuns. After a visit at a jade and jewelry workshop, you have chance to visit Abaya Larba Muni Pagoda on Min Da Ma Hill. Overnight in Yangon.
Yangon Shopping & Departure (B)
If you are a shopaholic, today will be a delightful experience for you. You will enjoy some shopping at Scott Antique Market until we transfer you to the airport for your departure flight. Goodbye Myanmar and we believe that your time in this Golden Land is the best story to tell your friends when you are back home.
End of the Yangon to Bagan Excursion!
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||1,043 (USD)||663 (USD)||627 (USD)||574 (USD)||549 (USD)||527 (USD)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
Your Yangon to Bagan excursion includes the following services:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Domestic flights: Yangon to Bagan, Bagan to Yangon
- English speaking guides in every destination
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
Your Yangon to Bagan excursion excludes the following services:
- International flights
- Other meals which do not mention in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels:resorts.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Compulsory personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (contact our travel consultant for further information)
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Yangon to Bagan – 4 Day Exploration: Flight Transfer. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
Kengtung is an ideal place for trekking thanks to its sloping mountains, hills with beautiful natural views. The route of trekking Yangon to ...