Yangon To Bagan Tour – 4 Day Adventure: Bus Transfer
$ per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Discover Yangon with the famous Shwedagon Pagoda, where the sunset looks amazing and Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda.
- Enjoy sunset again at the ideally-located Shwesandaw Stupa after visit some famous religious monuments
- Visit some other particular temples and a Local Palm Sugar Candy Factory.
- Explore Scott Market, paradise of shopaholic.
05 years old
This tour is ideally designed for a nice discovery in Myanmar with some highlighted towns such as Bagan and Yangon. In 4 interesting days enjoying landscapes and attractions of Yangon to Bagan tour, surely you will agree with us that Myanmar is worth visiting at least once.
Yangon arrival & sightseeing by car, Yangon to Bagan by overnight express bus (D)
Arriving in Yangon international airport, you will be picked up by our local tour guide and transferred to Yangon Town to visit Kandawgyi Park, the green highlight of Yangon. We also visit the Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda with the 65m long reclining Buddha. Your visit in Yangon will not be complete without an exploration at the famous Shwedagon Pagoda, where we also enjoy the sunset.
After that, drop at a local restaurant for dinner before transferring to Aung Mingalar Highway Bus Station for overnight bus from Yangon to Bagan.
Early arrival to Bagan & Bagan sightseeing by car
Upon arrival in Bagan in the early morning, transfer to hotel for freshen up and prepare for the following excursion on busy Nyaung Oo local market after exploring some religious monuments such as Shwezigon pagoda, Ananda temple, and Kubyauk Gyi. Transfer to Shwesandaw Stupa to contemplate the amazing sunset.
Transfer back to hotel. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
NOTE: There will be surcharges for early check –in & estimate arrival to Bagan will be around 5:30 am.
Bagan - Mt. Popa, Bagan by car & Bagan – Yangon
On the third day of tour, we will visit Thit Sar Waddy Temple offering the good panorama of Bagan. Continue to visit West Pwar Saw Village to understand the local life of people as well as explore lacquer ware factories. Visit 13th-century temples such as Phayar Tone Zu Temple , Lay Myat Nar Monastic complex.
After that, drive towards Mount Popa where you will understand more about a heritage of earlier animist religions in Burmese countryside via legends about Nats. The top of Popa Taung Kalat with a wonderful panoramic view surely will make you stunned.
Along the way to Mount Popa, stop at Local Palm Sugar Candy Factory for discovery of palm sugar candy making process.
In the late afternoon, transfer to bus station for overnight bus from Bagan to Yangon.
Yangon sightseeing & Departure
Arriving in Yangon in the early morning, enjoy a breakfast with particular Myanmar food and tea at a local tea shop. Transfer to Yangon Railway Station for a train to the area of Bogyoke Market, concentration of hundreds of stores. Take a nice lunch here.
Then, free time at your leisure until we transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
End of the Yangon to Bagan Tour!
- Additional info
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
– You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you want us to handle Myanmar Visa serivces for you, please let us know on your inquiry form.
– Dress code: In temples and pagodas, long shorts will be fine; knee-length skirts; shoulders should be covered but not head.
Pax 1 2 3 4 5 6 More than 6 Price/adult (USD) (USD) (USD) (USD) (USD) (USD) Contact Us Pax Price/adult 1 (USD) 2 (USD) 3 (USD) 4 (USD) 5 (USD) 6 (USD) More than 6 Contact Us
Your Yangon to Bagan Tour includes the following services:
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- All taxes (including GST), fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel/port pickup
- Express bus Yangon-Bagan both round-trip transfer
Your Yangon to Bagan Tour excludes the following services:
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Yangon To Bagan Tour – 4 Day Adventure: Bus Transfer. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
Kengtung is an ideal place for trekking thanks to its sloping mountains, hills with beautiful natural views. The route of trekking Yangon to ...