Yangon to Bago Day Trip: Mystery of Buddha Land
$ 58 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Contemplate the beauty of area along the way from Yangon to Bago.
- Visit some highlighted religious attractions in Bago.
- Comprehend about pottery making produce by a visit to Pottery Workshop.
- Visit Taukkyan War Cemetery, rest place of British soldiers in Second World War.
05 years old
The Yangon to Bago day trip offers the itinerary of 1-day Yangon-Bago-Yangon, which is suitable for travelers who don’t have much time. Visiting some particular religious attractions in Yangon, you will have an adequate look at this country’s religion and culture as well as rhythm of the peaceful Bago town.
Yangon to Bago Day Trip (by train)
After breakfast, a local guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you to Yangon Central Railway Station where we catch an express train to start the delightful tour of “Yangon to Bago”. Thanks to good Bago weather, our journey will be ideal for sightseeing and along the route, don’t hesitate to ask your tour guide all of what you want to know about Yangon City and Bago.
Arriving in Bago, we begins the exploration to some highlights of Bago like Buddha’s teachings with the monks of Kyakhatwaing first. Then we continue the visit to the well-known Shwemawdaw Pagoda, the highest pagoda in Myanmar.
After that, we should not miss the chance to visit the historic palace site of Kanbawzathadi Palace before discovering Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha. Lunch at a local tea shop.
Following a short rest is a nice visit to Kyaikpun Pagoda, the home of 4 huge Buddha Images facing the cardinal points. Learn about pottery produce at a Pottery Workshop. They are what will make your Yangon travel become more interesting.
On the way drive back to Yangon, we will take time visiting Taukkyan War Cemetery, which is now rest place for allied soldiers from the British Commonwealth who died in battle in Myanmar during Second World War. Round off the day with the last route back to your hotel in Yangon.
End of the Yangon to Bago day trip!
Pax 1 2 3 4 5 6 More than 6 Price/adult 187 (USD) 108 (USD) 88 (USD) 73 (USD) 65 (USD) 58 (USD) Contact Us Pax Price/adult 1 187 (USD) 2 108 (USD) 3 88 (USD) 4 73 (USD) 5 65 (USD) 6 58 (USD) More than 6 Contact Us
Your Yangon to Bago day trip includes the following services:
- All transfers / Full time private ground transport with A/C as per itinerary
- Entry or zone fees
- Local English Station Guide (Guide Fee & Meal)
- Purified water 0.5 ml (2) bottle & (2) wet towels on sightseeing day only
- Government and Road tax
- Our personal assistance
Your Yangon to Bago day trip excludes the following services:
- Any other items not mentioned in the program
- Personal purchase & services
- Any beverages & extra foods
- End of trip gratitude for driver,, and local English Station guide
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Yangon to Bago Day Trip: Mystery of Buddha Land. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
Kengtung is an ideal place for trekking thanks to its sloping mountains, hills with beautiful natural views. The route of trekking Yangon to ...