Yangon to Golden Rock Tour – 4 Days
$ 325 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Discover a mystical Yangon City with its magnificent and sacred pagodas and monuments like Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda, Sule Pagoda, Shwedagon Pagoda and Kanbawzathadi Palace.
- Admire the “gravity defying” Golden Rock and enjoy panoramic sunset on top of Mt Kyaikhtiyo.
- Explore the breathtaking mountainous landscapes.
- Experience adventurous trekking, hiking or open truck riding.
The name says all, the “Yangon to Golden Rock” tour will take you from Yangon city to the well-known image of the Golden Rock standing on a precarious location. Not stopping there, the journey also offers you a chance to discover some huge Buddha images such as Shwedagon and Shwethalyaung with the fantastic moments and unforgettable memories of Myanmar!
Yangon Arrival & City Tour
Arriving in the airport, welcome on arrival and transfer to hotel in Yangon for check in. Bustle up to explore the Yangon attractions with the first visit at Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda and Karaweik Palace as well as the nice view of the Royal Lake.
While walking from Sule Pagoda to China town, you also can admire the amazing architecture of Yangon with its British colonial buildings. Turn the way to the Shwedagon Pagoda, the most spiritual pagoda for the Burmese, to contemplate the golden sunset. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Yangon to Golden Rock (Kyaikhtiyo) (B)
Today, we will enjoy an open truck ride or hike through the peaceful bamboo forests to the famous Golden Rock, located on the Mount Kyaikhtiyo (also called Golden Rock Pagoda) and one of the indispensable images for Burma tourism. After Shwedagon Pagoda and Mahamuni Pagoda, the Buddhist Golden Rock is the third most important pilgrimage. From the top of mountain here, you can freely enjoy the amazing panoramic view of sunset covering the sky. Overnight in Kyaikhtiyo.
Kyaikhtiyo – Bago – Yangon (B)
Greet a new day with a short trek to Kyeekanpasat (Mouth of Crow) where you have chance to purchase rare local fruits. Turn the way to Bago, an ancient capital dated back to 6th century and explore the Kanbawzathadi Palace built by King Bayint Naung in 1551. Continue visiting the sacred ordination hall of Maha Kalyani Sima and the 55-meter long reclining Buddha called Shwethalyaung. Transfer back to hotel in Yangon. Overnight at the hotel.
Yangon Shopping & Departure (B)
If you are a shopaholic, today will be a delightful experience for you. You will enjoy some shopping at Scott Market until we transfer you to the airport for your departure flight. Goodbye Myanmar and we believe that your time in this Golden Land is the best story to tell your friends when you are back home.
End of the Yangon to Golden Rock Tour!
Your Yangon to Golden Rock Tour includes the following services:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- English speaking guides in every destination
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
Your Yangon to Golden Rock Tour excludes the following services:
- International flights
- Other meals which do not mention in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels/resorts.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Compulsory personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (contact our travel consultant for further information)
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Yangon to Golden Rock Tour – 4 Days. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
Kengtung is an ideal place for trekking thanks to its sloping mountains, hills with beautiful natural views. The route of trekking Yangon to ...