Yangon to Inle Lake – 4 Days
$ 532 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Discover a bustling Yangon City with its spiritual pagodas such as: Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda, Sule Pagoda and Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Enjoy the relaxation with a boat ride along the Inle Lake to visit the unique floating markets.
- Be surprised by the talent of rowing boat by one leg of local people in Inle Lake.
- Discover the fishing village and culture here as well as the breathtaking landscape.
The journey from Yangon to Inle Lake will help you see the breathtaking change from a bustling city into a tranquil lake. If Yangon is famous for its vast culture and magnificent gold stupas sprouting to the sky, Inle Lake is well-known for its fascination with its unique one-leg rowing on the peaceful Inle Lake which is 900m above the sea level. Wherever, you always have chance to admire spectacular scenery of nature and famous holy pagodas such as the Cat Monastery and Shwedagon Pagoda.
Yangon Arrival & City Tour
Arriving in the airport, welcome on arrival and transfer to hotel in Yangon for check in. Bustle up to explore the attractions in Yangon with the first visit at Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda and Karaweik Palace and the nice view of the Royal Lake.
While walking from Sule Pagoda to China town, you also can admire the amazing architecture of Yangon with its British colonial buildings. Turn the way to the Shwedagon Pagoda, the most spiritual pagoda for the Burmese, to contemplate the golden sunset. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Transfer from Yangon to Inle Lake (B)
Today, we will transfer from Yangon to Inle Lake, the heart of Shan State and one of not-to-be-missed destinations once travelling to Myanmar. Take a boat trip to visit Phaungdawoo Pagoda and the unique Monastery of Jumping Cats. Connect the trip to Nampan village where you have chance to discover local silk-weaving and cigar-making art. Overnight in Inle Lake.
Inle Lake – Indein – Yangon (B)
Floating market or the five-day market is the amazing place where you can enjoy shopping and experience local culture to understand more about local life. Enjoy a boat ride to the Indein temple, located on the scenic hill offering the Inle Lake view. Then, transfer to the airport for flight to Yangon. Overnight in Yangon.
Yangon Shopping & Departure
If you are a shopaholic, today will be a delightful experience for you. You will enjoy some shopping at Scott Market until we transfer you to the airport for your departure flight. Goodbye Myanmar and we believe that your time in this Golden Land is the best story to tell your friends when you are back home.
End of the Yangon to Inle Lake Tour!
Your Yangon to Inle Lake Tour includes the following services:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Domestic flights: Yangon – Heho, Heho – Yangon
- English speaking guides in every destination
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
Your Yangon to Inle Lake Tour excludes the following services:
- International flights
- Other meals which do not mention in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels/resorts.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Compulsory personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (contact our travel consultant for further information)
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change.
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel.
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Yangon to Inle Lake – 4 Days. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
Kengtung is an ideal place for trekking thanks to its sloping mountains, hills with beautiful natural views. The route of trekking Yangon to ...