Yangon Food Tour – Private 2 Hour Culinary Adventure
$ 32 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Start the Yangon food tour with visit at the Shwe Bontha Street, paradise of shopaholics.
- Observe the astonishing life of the local at night in their selling and buying rituals.
- Turn the way to admire the fascination of the shopping street down alleyways.
- Round off the unforgettable experience with local beer among the vibrant 19th Street.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
05 years old
When sunset comes and the dark cover the sky of Yangon, image of this city is not faded, the life of the inhabitants here even make it more and more lively thanks to numerous kinds of delicious Burmese food. Do you feel curious and excited to discover that dining lifestyle in one of 10 worth-visiting cities in the world? If Yes, don’t hesitate to take this Yangon food tour, wander through Yangon’s streets and immerse in a vibrant life here.
Yangon Food Tour - Flavour of a City
On this day, at 18.30PM, we will start the tour at the meeting point for a delicious adventure.
We will walk to the Shwe Bontha Street where the people are gather to sell and buy secondhand (and third- and fourth-hand) items including from electronic devices to footwear. This is really a paradise for shopaholics who choose to travel to Myanmar.
After the excitement will be faded by the Zen you will experience as you pass by both Buddhist and Hindu temples on the way toward China Town where the street vendors dominate the ambiance. You can buy many things here from gold to vegetable.
Making your way to 19th Street, which has been an indispensable place for Yangon travel, we will discover this small side street which is filled with vendors offering charcoal grills, cooking up all sorts of meats, veggies, and marinades. Snacks and beer at an outdoor seat among the bustling local life will be very interesting experience.
Afterward, we will take you back to your hotel.
End of Yangon food tour!
Your Yangon food tour includes the following services:
- Tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guide
- Street foods on tour
- Government taxes and service charge
Your Yangon food tour excludes the following services:
- Any other items not mentioned in the program
- Personal purchase & services
- Any beverages & extra foods
- End of trip gratitude for driver,, and local English Station guide
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Yangon Food Tour – Private 2 Hour Culinary Adventure. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
The tour is a good chance for you to experience Myanmar like a real local by transferring by Yangon circular train. Surely you will be impre ...