Yangon – Thanlyin – Dala 1 Day
$ 44 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Experience Burma travel with local foods, vehicles and lifestyles of Burmese people.
- Visit some less-visited religious attractions in the historic town of Thanlyin in the Yangon sightseeing tour.
- Contemplate the natural beauty of sunset on the way back to Yangon by ferry.
05 years old
This tour in Yangon takes you to some amazing place where you can see many beautiful pagodas and lively local life and have chance to experience many kinds of local vehicles and indigenous foods. The unique program of this Yangon sightseeing tour is designed to take you beyond the golden city and enjoy beautiful rural landscape. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity!
Yangon - Thanlyin - Dala - Yangon
Saying “Good morning” to Myanmar, we will depart from your hotel to Thanlyin. What to see in Yangon today is very different from ordinary programs. Driving out of Yangon through beautiful sceneries, we will reach Thanlyin soon. Thanlyin is a town associated with historic event in 19th century of this country.
Continue the trip to the opposite of Yangon River after crossing Thanlyin Bridge, the Myanmar’s longest bridge and we will visit Thanlyin market. Along the route, stop by Kyikekhauk pagoda which is considered as the highest golden stupa in Thanlyin.
Following is a nice boat trip to Yele Pagoda located on a small island. After that, drive back to city with a stop to visit National Landmark Garden of Yangon.
Continue the trip to Nanthida Jetty for a ferry trip to Dala. Reaching Dala jetty, we will traverse by rickshaw to Dala Town situated opposite Yangon River. You will have yourself different experience of different lifestyles of people living around the area.
On the way back to Yangon by ferry, the sunset landscape is fantastic to round off the trip. We will say goodbye at your hotel in Yangon.
End of Yangon – Thanlyin – Dala 1 Day!
Your Yangon – Thanlyin – Dala 1 Day tour includes the following services:
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Local station English speaking guide
- Boat trip as per itinerary
- Trishaw ride as per itinerary
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Bottled waters and wet tissues
- Government taxes and service charges
Your Yangon – Thanlyin – Dala 1 Day tour excludes the following services:
- International / internal flights
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (contact our travel consultant for further information)
- Others not mentioned
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Yangon – Thanlyin – Dala 1 Day. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
When sunset comes and the dark cover the sky of Yangon, image of this city is not faded, the life of the inhabitants here even make it more ...
The tour is a good chance for you to experience Myanmar like a real local by transferring by Yangon circular train. Surely you will be impre ...