Yangon Circular Train Tour: Colourful Life Along the Loop
$ 26 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Experience Yangon circular train tour like an authentic local person.
- Travel in the best way of moving by circular train, vehicle for goods transport.
- Visit local market once arriving Da Nyin Gone Station.
- Explore the Little India and Chinatown located in Yangon.
8am or 1pm
The tour is a good chance for you to experience Myanmar like a real local by transferring by circular train, a familiar vehicle in daily life of the local people. Surely you will be impressed by the simple life created by them who transport their goods by the train. Take the Yangon circular train tour and experience!
Yangon Circular Train Tour - Colourful Life Along the Loop
Your guide will see you at your hotel and head to the Central Yangon Railway Station, where we will catch the circular train. During 28-mile transfer by the train, we will traverse through towns, suburban areas and 39 stations. Yangon circular train is the best local way to discover Yangon.
You will see a real cross-section of Yangon and the colourful urban lifestyle of the Burmese people in the area. Stop en route at Insein Station where we connect the trip to a lively local market. We have around 45 minutes strolling around this place as well as meeting and observing the authentic life in Yangon.
Getting on the train again and then we continue travelling downtown, where we start walking via Little India and Chinatown. A cup of local tea on the street corner will be nice. In many Yangon tours, this seems to be a delightful experience you should try once being in Yangon.
End of the Yangon circular train tour!
Your Yangon circular train tour includes the following services:
- Tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guide
- Train fares
- Tea at local teashop
- Government taxes and service charges
Your Yangon circular train tour excludes the following services:
- International / internal flights
- Meals, drink not mentioned
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees
- Others not mentioned
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Yangon Circular Train Tour: Colourful Life Along the Loop. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
When sunset comes and the dark cover the sky of Yangon, image of this city is not faded, the life of the inhabitants here even make it more ...